Transportation engineering is one of MCI’s outstanding specialties. From roads, highways, bridge and railways to airports and harbours, MCI offers comprehensive expertise in the study, planning, design, implementation and supervision of all types of transportation projects. Toll road planning and engineering is another MCI prominent competency, resulting from effective technical cooperation with PCI and thanks to the long range experience of MCI key staffs in those field.
With solid support of high caliber experts, MCI devotes to a full range of engineering services:
- Transport Sector Studies – establishing a basis for long-range development programs formulation for various modes of transport: land transportation, river/
- ferry, seaborne and air transportations.
- Pre-investment Studies – to evaluate the technical, financial and environmental suitability for transportation system investment including the economic and financial aspect.
- Feasibility Studies – including traffic survey and analysis, alternative routing, general layout, preliminary design, system development programmes, environmental impacts and LARAP, cost effectiveness, and a corresponding financial and economic analysis of the project.
- Detailed Engineering Design, Construction Supervision and Construction Management – for airports, harbours, toll roads, highways and railways, including soft soil treatment and individual structures such as interchanges, bridges, and toll plaza.